Today I have.....
* weeded the front garden,
* pruned the jasmine that was threatening to keep us captive, Sleeping Beauty-style,
* cleaned all the spent pots, ready for autumn bulb planting,
* helped the Beautiful Girl build a frog habitat,
* weeded and scrubbed the patio,
* cleaned the airing cupboard, "rationalising" the towels and lining the shelf with scented, rose-sprigged liners,
* made salted caramel popcorn (and munched my way through it watching Toy Story 3),
* baked a batch of fork biscuits with the Beautiful Girl,
* made dahl, topped with crispy spiced onions,
* finally written a blog post, albeit a boring one,
* addressed all the invitations for Beautiful Girl's birthday party,
* supervised bath time and read a chapter of "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang" aloud.
No wonder I'm tired. Bath, book and bed await....